Alyson Hannigan on Donny & Marie (1999)
It’s such a massive double edged sword. It makes no sense to me, and that’s why I’m so outspoken about my sexuality. I think that women are entitled to sexual pleasure. I don’t understand what is wrong with it. It’s something that’s good, and it makes you feel positive and happy and relieved. It’s so funny because I watch these entertainment shows and they’re talking about how Lindsay Lohan dates another man and she’s a whore or whatever… and a million other women. They lay into these girls because they’re actually having a good time and being open about it. Then they do a report on George Clooney, who’s a ‘playboy’ and looked up to by everybody and how sexy he is, and how he can date all these women and he’ll never get married. It makes me want to vomit.
Jenna Jameson, pr.com interview, May 17, 2007
"She blew her way out of the bottle, straight from the top, like a rocket. Then she stopped her brother eating grass and they went and found a nice little house to live in together, her and her brother. And it turned out drinking all that lemonade had cured her because she never wanted it again. She had orange for the rest of her life."
Top 10 shows that make the world a better place ; Buffy the Vampire Slayer
"No. No, that never happened! That never happened!"
"Sometimes I think I was born backwards. You know, come out my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate. And the people I hate…"
01) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.